- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound Vigo Farfalle PastaAdd
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi Julienne-cut Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Alessi Pine Nuts, toastedAdd
- 2 cups Alessi Princess Sauce with Heavy CreamAdd
- 1 cup Alessi Pesto Di LiguriaAdd
- 1 cup Vigo Artichoke HeartsAdd
Cook pasta in boiling water, according to package directions until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a separate pot heat oil and lightly brown garlic. Add sun-dried tomatoes, 1/4 cup pine nuts and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Add the Princess Sauce and warm gently.
Brush plate with pesto; top pesto with several slices of artichokes. Mix cooked pasta with Princess Sauce mixture to coat pasta and place on top of artichokes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pine nuts.