- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Coarse Sea SaltAdd
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided use
- 6 lamb loin chops (1 1/4" thick)
Combine garlic, herbs, salt, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large shallow bowl. Add lamb and evenly coat both sides. Allow it to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour.
Preheat oven to 400. Heat remaining olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook until browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven and cook lamb about 8-10 minutes, or until desired doneness. Let rest at least 5 minutes before serving.