- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 40
- 1 cup lentils
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup radishes, halved
- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed
- 1 cup potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Whole Black PeppercornsAdd
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Dijon Balsamic ReductionAdd
- • Dressing • •
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Dijon Balsamic ReductionAdd
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Red Wine VinegarAdd
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil. Spread onto prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring 3 cups of water to boil in a large pot over high heat. Add lentils and stir. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together Dijon mustard, 2 tsp Alessi Dijon Balsamic Reduction, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, lentils and dressing. Stir to combine. Drizzle with remaining Alessi Dijon Balsamic Reduction just before serving.
Featured on: My Suburban Kitchen