Grilled Garlic Duck with Tapenade and Caper Berries
- Prep Time: 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours and 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 Muscovy duck breasts
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 teaspoons Alessi Ginger Infused White Balsamic Vinegar ReductionAdd
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade
- 12 Alessi Caper Berries, sliced
Score duck breast skin. Mix garlic, rosemary, olive oil and ginger reduction together. Rub mixture onto both sides of duck breast and allow to sit for 3 hours in refrigerator.
Heat oven to 300F. Place duck breast skin side down on baking tray and cook for 20-25 min or until internal temp reaches 125F. Remove and allow to rest.
Once duck has cooled, remove skin. Slice on a bias. Slice both breasts into 24 pieces so there are 2 slices per paddle.
Place a slice of duck on paddle, top with a 1 teaspoon of tapenade, put another slice of duck on top of tapenade. Top with one slice of caper berry and a small drop of Ginger Balsamic Reduction.