- Prep Time: 3 hours and 20 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours and 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 Muscovy duck breasts
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 5 teaspoons Alessi Ginger Infused White Balsamic Vinegar ReductionAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi Olive Tapenade
- 12 Alessi Caper Berries, slicedAdd
Score the duck breast skin. Mix the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and ginger reduction together. Rub the mixture onto both sides of the duck breast and allow to sit for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Heat oven to 300F. Place duck breast skin side down on baking tray and cook for 20-25 min or until internal temp reaches 125F. Remove and allow to rest.
Once duck has cooled, remove skin. Slice on a bias. Slice both breasts into 24 pieces so you have 2 slices per paddle.
Place a slice of duck on the paddle, top with a 1 teaspoon of tapenade, put another slice of duck on top of the tapenade. Top with one slice of caper berry and a small drop of Ginger Balsamic Reduction.