- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 jar Alessi Flame Roasted Red Pepper, drained and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Vigo Farfalle Pasta
- 2 cups Alessi Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
Preheat oven to 425. In a baking dish, toss zucchini, pepper and onion with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. In a large bowl combine pasta with cooked vegetables and tomatoes and season with oregano. Transfer to a large baking dish, or two small ones and cover with shredded cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.