- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 pound Vigo Elbow PastaAdd
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Red Wine VinegarAdd
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 12oz jar Alessi Fire Roasted Peppers
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain under cold water and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Drain fire roasted peppers, reserving 1 teaspoon of liquid. Chop peppers then add to mayonnaise mixture along with reserved liquid, celery, red onion and scallions until evenly combined.
Make sure pasta is cooled before adding to the dressing. Mix well and refrigerate before serving.