- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package Alessi Gnocchi
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Alessi Sea Salt, to taste
- Alessi Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 pound Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- splash of white wine (optional)
- 1 jar Alessi Fra Diavolo SauceAdd
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package Alessi Thin Bread Sticks
Cook gnocchi according to package directions, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika. In a sauce pot, heat olive oil and add seasoned shrimp, cooking for about 2 minutes each side. Remove shrimp.
Add Andouille sausage and onion and cook for about 3 minutes. Then add wine and reduce for another 2 minutes. Pour in Fra Diavolo Sauce, mix well, and add cooked gnocchi and shrimp.
Cook for another 5 minutes before adding oregano, red chili flakes and parsley. Add more paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, grated Parmesan and a couple Alessi Thin Bread Sticks.
Recipe created by: Mario Ruiz