Was your New Year's Resolution to eat healthier? Let Alessi help you out! We have compiled a list of our favorite recipes for our health lovers. Check them out:
- 5 ounces Alessi Pear Infused White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 ounces grape seed oil
- Alessi Sea Salt, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 4 cups tightly packed baby Arugula
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- 1 cup candied walnuts
Mix vinegar, corn syrup, honey, salt and pepper with a mixer. Add oil slowly until incorporated, then refrigerate.
In a large bowl, place the Arugula and 1/2 cup of vinaigrette. Add the rest of ingredients and toss well.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup Vigo Orzo
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Alessi Sundried Tomatos, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, cumbled
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a pot. Add orzo and cook until tender, about 8- 10 minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil.
Transfer orzo to a bowl and add tomatoes, garlic puree, basil and feta; season with salt and pepper. This dish can be served warm or cold.
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 pound baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Sea Salt
- Alessi Black Pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
Heat the Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large sauté pan and add the Alessi Garlic Puree. Saute over medium heat for about 1 minute.
Add the spinach, salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and garlic until evenly coated. Cook until spinach is dark green and wilted and then add the lemon juice and lemon zest. Serve hot.
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Alessi Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
In a large salad bowl, combine greens and onion. Sprinkle with feta cheese and pine nuts.
Drizzle raspberry vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pear Infused White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Pate
- 1 tablespoon Plain Low Fat Yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Light brown sugar
- 3/4 cups Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- Alessi freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1-2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup Alessi Pine Nuts, toasted
- Parmesan cheese shavings
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, yogurt, and brown sugar. Add oil in a slow steady stream and whisk until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing over romaine lettuce and toss.
Divide onto individual salad plates and garnish with pear slices, grapes, pine nuts and Parmesan shavings.