Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time:
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 frozen gluten free pizza dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pesto
- 7 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 firm red pear, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic Reduction
- Alessi Fresh Black Peppercorns, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on a greased cookie sheet. Cook dough for about 7 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with pesto, then top with cheese slices, pear, and arugula.
- Cook for 7 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Top with prosciutto and drizzle with both Alessi Balsamic Reductions. Sprinkle with fresh pepper.
- Serve immediately
Featured on: Seasonal Cravings