- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 jar Alessi Black Olive Pate
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 1/2 7.5 ounce jar Alessi Fire Roasted Red Pepper, drained and sliced
- 2 slices Proscuitto, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon basil, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400°.
Roll out pizza dough onto a baking sheet. In a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic puree. Brush oil over pizza dough and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 7-8 minutes and then remove from oven.
Spread olive pate evenly over the dough, leaving room for a crust. Top with ½ cup of the shredded cheese. Add red pepper slices and prosciutto, then top with remaining cheese. Bake for 8-9 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle basil on top.