Cheesy Baked Gnocchi with Spinach and Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 package Alessi Gluten Free Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 cups Alessi Smooth Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the gnocchi, marinara, cheese, spinach, and chicken until well combined.
- Pour everything into an 8 (or 9) inch baking dish, top with a little extra cheese (optional), and bake for 30 minutes!
- Serve immediately or allow it to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Featured on: Hannah Harvesting Health