- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 package Alessi Organic Spaghetti Alla ChitarraAdd
- 3 large eggs (yolks)
- freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns
- Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining.
- Mix egg yolks and Parmesan until combined.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta until crispy, about 8 minutes. Reserve fat in the skillet and transfer slices to a paper towel–lined plate to drain.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta to the egg-and-cheese mixture and stir vigorously until creamy (being careful not to scramble eggs).
- Add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time to loosen the sauce.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and stir in cooked pancetta .
- Garnish with parmesan, and parsley before serving.