Eggplant and Basil Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups Alessi Alla Norma Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes
- 6 basil leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough according to package directions.
Mix together Alessi Alla Norma sauce and Alessi garlic puree and spread evenly over crust. Thinly slice eggplant and toss in Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Top with sliced mozzarella and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and minced basil. Top with tomatoes.
Bake until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted about 15 to 20 minutes.