- Prep Time: 7 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 2
- Preheat your grill to medium. (300-350 degrees).
- Whisk the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pat the wild salmon fillets dry with a paper towel, then lightly baste with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sear skin side up for about 3-4 minutes (once they will release from grill easily), then flip to skin side down. Baste the tops with the glaze, and grill to desired doneness.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot drop in the pine nuts and toss rapidly. It will only take a few seconds to toast them. Immediately sprinkle over the grilled salmon.
- Serve with your choice of sides.
Featured on: Mom Foodie