- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Alessi Sun Dried TomatoesAdd
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 12 ounces Alessi Gluten Free Gnocchi
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- Alessi Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Peppercorns, to taste
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or any other cooked chicken)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute sun dried tomatoes and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
Add uncooked gnocchi, breaking apart any that are stuck together, then mix in chicken broth, half and half and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until gnocchi are cooked through and fluffy.
Remove cover and mix in shredded chicken and spinach leaves, cooking an additional 3 to 5 minutes until spinach is wilted.
Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted, serve and enjoy!
Featured on: Eat Yourself Skinny