Pesto Mayo Burger
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Pesto
- 1 pound ground beef or ground sirloin
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 4 large Alessi Sweet Pimento Fire Roasted Red Peppers, sliced
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese (from a log)
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 leaves of butter lettuce
- 1 Tbsp. or heaping spoonful (to desired preference) of Alessi Julienne Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Turn grill to medium-high heat.
- Make sauce by combining mayo and pesto; stir. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Divide burger into 4 patties; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook burger over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Top with roasted red pepper and mozzarella cheese; cover until cheese has melted.
- Lightly toast buns; add layer of pesto mayo sauce on bottom bun.
- Add lettuce, sun dried tomatoes, burger and bun. Serve and enjoy!