Pesto Pull Apart Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound round loaf bread, unsliced
- 1-2 jars Alessi Pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Alessi Smooth Marinara, warmed
Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Slice bread lengthwise into 1” slices, leaving 2” of bread at the loaf base. Repeat this method across the width of the loaf so that the top of the bread has been cut into cubes.
Use a small spoon to drop pesto evenly between of bread cube slices. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese in between bread cubes and use your fingers to stuff cheese in the creases. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic puree. Brush top of loaf with olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 16-18 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with Alessi Marinara for dipping.