- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup Vigo Sliced Calamata Olives, drained
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to tasteAdd
- 15 thin slices prosciutto
- 30 whole chives
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until soft and translucent, then add garlic and cook additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a food processor, combine cooked onion mixture with cream cheese, feta, parsley, and olives, and process until smooth. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Cut each prosciutto slice in half along the width. Add 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture in center of prosciutto and bring up corners around cream cheese. Use a chive to tie prosciutto corners into a pocket.