- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 cup Alessi Arborio RiceAdd
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil and onion. Cook until onion is soft and translucent, then stir in garlic puree. Add rice and toast in oil for about 2 minutes. Next, add wine and stir until liquid is absorbed.
Add chicken broth ½ cup at a time, allowing liquid to absorb before adding more. Continue adding broth in this manner until the risotto is creamy and the grains are softened but not mushy.
When rice is almost done stir in pumpkin, cinnamon and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.