- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 pound Alessi Rigatoni
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup white beans, drained and washed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add sausage to pot and cook over medium-high, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat; add pasta, spinach, white beans oil mixture to the pot. Toss well to combine; adding chicken broth to create a thin sauce that coats pasta. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
Recipe from: Chef Eric Levine