- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/4 cup Alessi Sun Dried Tomato PestoAdd
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound white chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- crunchy toast slices or crackers
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until soft and translucent, then add garlic and cook additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a small bowl, combine cooked onion mixture, with pesto, and mayonnaise. Then transfer mixture to a food processor. Add chicken, cheese and basil to mixture in food processor and season with salt and pepper. Process until blended and well combined.
Press mixture into a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Turn mixture upside down onto a serving tray, remove the bowl and serve with crackers.