- Prep Time:
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt to taste.
- Peel and dice the potato.
- Wash, clean and cut the green beans in pieces (about 1 inch long).
- When the water boil, add the potatoes and green beans. Bring back to a boil and cook for a couple of extra minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente (follow the time on the package). This casarecci pasta needs about 8-9 minutes.
- Drain the pasta when ready, saving some of the water.
- Mix the pasta with the pesto. Add some of the water if necessary, to make the sauce a little softer.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Decorate with more pine nuts if you wish. Serve immediately, and enjoy :)
Featured on: Cooking with Manuela