- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 honey tangerines, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- Alessi Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- 4 thick slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- Divide grapefruit, blood orange, tangerine, and avocado slices evenly among 4 plates.
- Divide the burrata cheese into four servings and place one on each plate. Top with basil leaves.
- Drizzle with Alessi balsamic reduction and sprinkle with pink salt.
- Serve with ciabatta toasts.
Featured on: Eats Well with Others