- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can Vigo Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 16.3 ounce can flaky, layer biscuits
Preheat oven to 375.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels, let cool and crumble. Add onion to pan and cook in bacon grease until soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook 3 minutes. Remove onions from pan and drain excess grease on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk until smooth. Whisk in mozzarella and Parmesan until evenly combined. Add bacon, onions, and artichokes into egg mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Separate each biscuit into two even layers. Press each layer into a greased, standard size muffin tin. Firmly press biscuit dough into tin on the bottom and sides forming a small cup.
Fill dough cups with egg mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes until dough is golden brown and eggs have set. This recipe will make 16 quiche cups.