Risotto with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 7-10 minutes
- Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Using any oven-safe pan, add garlic, chicken breast, grape tomatoes and olive oil to the pan. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Top with thyme sprigs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot with a tight fitting lid, bring 2 ½ cups (20 oz.) of water to a boil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and entire package of Alessi Risotto with Sun Dried Tomatoes. Stir while boiling for one minute.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook undisturbed for 18 minutes. Once ready, spoon risotto into serving bowls.
- Slice chicken into ¼ inch slices, and lay on top of risotto. Spoon roasted tomatoes over chicken and risotto. Garnish with crumbled goat cheese, basil and a drizzle of balsamic reduction (optional).