- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Quinoa
- 2 tablespoons Alessi White Balsamic VinegarAdd
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and dried
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Alessi Sea Salt and Alessi Black PeppercornsAdd
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid. Add quinoa to boiling water, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Allow to cook undisturbed 15 minutes.
While quinoa is cooking, make dressing by mixing together vinegar, butter, oil, and sugar. Add dressing to cooked quinoa and then stir in remainder of ingredients (beans, tomatoes, onions, and parsley); season with salt and pepper to taste.