- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 can refrigerated breadsticks
- 3/4 cups shredded Italian cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Alessi Smooth Marinara
Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with tinfoil.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Stir in garlic puree and set aside. Separate dough into 8 pieces and twist into breadsticks forming an “L” shape. Place breadstick on baking sheet and brush with garlic butter. Sprinkle cheese and oregano on top.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Microwave marinara sauce for about 1 minute, or until warm. Arrange breadsticks on the sides of the bowl of marinara for dipping.