- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup Alessi White Balsamic Vinegar
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- pinch of garlic salt
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup celery,diced
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing, divided use
- 1 4oz. box of Alessi Mini Cannoli Shells
Prepare homemade buffalo sauce by combining hot sauce, butter, extra virgin olive oil, cayenne, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic salt in a sauce pan. Cook on a low simmer for 5 minutes while whisking to keep from separating.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add chicken breasts. Boil until fully cooked, about 20 minutes or until done.
Drain chicken and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Finely shred.
Combine chicken, buffalo sauce, celery, and 3 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing. Fill cannoli shells with mixture.
Drizzle left over buffalo sauce on top of filled shells and use extra bleu cheese for dipping.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.