- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided useAdd
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/4 cup Alessi Julienne-cut Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly choppedAdd
- 1/2 cup Vigo Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese, divided use
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Balsamic Reduction, divided useAdd
- Mixed salad greens (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix butternut squash, 2 Tbsp olive oil, brown sugar and fennel seeds together in a large bowl. Add mixture to a tinfoil lined baking pan and roast 15 – 20 minutes until golden. Set aside.
Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees. Mix together 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tsp garlic puree and brush mixture on the inside of each mushroom cap.
In another bowl, prepare stuffing by combining sun dried tomatoes and bread crumbs. Fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and top with feta cheese. Place filled caps on a tin foil lined baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Serve on a bed of seasoned mixed greens and finish with balsamic reduction.