- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup white mushrooms
- 1 large chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Alessi Arborio Rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Italian parsely, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add in the asparagus, onion, and white mushroom and cook till tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside the vegetables on a separate plate.
- Add another 1 tbsp of olive oil into the sauce pan and cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in the saucepan. Stir in the rice, coating completely, and toast till the rice is golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Add in the wine and stir until absorbed. Stir in the chicken broth ½ a cup at a time, waiting for each ½ cup to be absorbed before stirring in the next ½ cup.
- Once all the chicken broth is absorbed, stir in the vegetables, chicken, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot!
Featured on: Apple of My Eye