- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound Vigo OrzoAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbledAdd
- 1 bag spinach, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Alessi Red Wine VinegarAdd
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1.75 ounces Alessi Pine NutsAdd
Cook orzo in large pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to bite (about 10 minutes). Drain well. Transfer to large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
Add crumbled feta, spinach, and onion.
In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, oregano, and mustard. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add dressing to orzo mixture and toss to blend. Garnish with pine nuts, serve and enjoy!