- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chives, chopped and divided
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to tasteAdd
- 8 ounces lump crab meat, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Italian Style Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350.
With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth. Add Parmesan and egg and combine well. Beat in sour cream, garlic, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon chopped chives. Season mixture with salt and pepper then gently fold in crabmeat with a spoon.
Coat inside of 24 mini muffin tins with olive oil. Combine panko and chives in a bowl. Drizzle melted butter over breadcrumb mixture until evenly moistened. Press panko mixture into bottom and sides of each muffin tin cup to form a crust. Spoon crab mixture into panko crust and sprinkle more panko on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let stand at least 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins.