- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 24 pinwheels
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 3 teaspoons Alessi PestoAdd
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Flame Roasted Peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta, drained and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press firmly and smooth out perforations.
For each rectangle, leave a ½ inch border then divide the pesto evenly among each. Sprinkle peppers, tomatoes, basil, and feta on top of pesto on each rectangle.
Starting with the short side, roll up dough rectangles and press edge to seal. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to allow dough to firm up then cut each roll into 6 pinwheel slices.
Place slices on an ungreased baking sheet and gently brush garlic puree over the top of each slice. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.