- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Alessi Sea Salt
- Alessi White PepperAdd
- 5 tablespoons polenta
- 5 tablespoons semolina flour
- 1/4 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Pesto Di Liguria
Combine chicken stock and heavy cream in a heavy saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Whisk in the polenta and semolina flour and cook over low heat, whisking constantly until the grains are soft (about 8 minutes).
It will pull from the side of the pan when it’s ready. Whisk in the cheeses and pesto. Serve immediately. If it thickens up too much, gradually add more chicken stock until it reaches desired consistency.