Spinach Artichoke Swirls
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 servings
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 can Vigo Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 17.3 ounce package from puff pastry sheets, thawed
Preheat oven to 400.
Drain spinach in a colander using paper towels to remove any excess moisture. In a bowl combine spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well blended.
Unfold pastry sheets onto a surface lined with parchment paper. Divide spinach artichoke mix evenly onto both pastry sheets leaving about 1 inch of a border. Roll sheets starting with long side. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until firm. Cut rolls into ½ inch slices and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and puffy.