- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 zucchini
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 can Vigo Artichoke Hearts, drained and choppedAdd
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup Alessi Italian Style Seasoned Bread CrumbsAdd
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1.75 ounce jar Alessi Pine NutsAdd
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp leaving about ¼” shell. Chop up the pulp and set aside. Place zucchini, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add zucchini pulp and onion. Sauté until onions are soft and translucent. Add artichoke hearts and garlic and sauté for about a minute. Add wine and let the liquid reduce.
Place breadcrumbs in a bowl and stir in zucchini pulp mixture, blend well. Add remaining ingredients and mix evenly. Evenly spoon the mixture into the hollowed out zucchini shells. Bake for 35-40 minutes.