- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Slice 2 pieces of sourdough bread, spread butter on each slice.
- Slice the tomato (2 slices, 1 for each piece of bread), on a plate pour the olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt onto the tomato slices.
- Place bread on a low/medium pan and cook until lightly toasted.
- Spread the burrata onto the toasted bread, add the tomatoes, and parmesan, and boil on high until cheese is melted and bread has slight brown edges.
- Add Pesto on top of the tomato and add more grated parmesan.