Balsamic Brushed Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Ground Black Pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- 1/2 cup Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction
Combine garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and brush with olive oil. Add chicken to baking sheet and broil 5 minutes on each side.
Remove chicken from oven; brush half of balsamic reduction on chicken. Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining balsamic reduction. Broil 1 additional minute.