- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds long stem carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbled
- parsley, for garnish
In a bowl, combine chicken broth, vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add carrots to bowl and coat with the mixture. Line carrots on a parchment lined cookie sheet and pour remaining mixture over carrots. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Top with dried cranberries and feta cheese. Garnish with parsley and serve.