- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon flour, separated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Black PeppercornAdd
- 1 cup Vigo Panko Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided useAdd
- 1 pound Alessi Organic Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic PureeAdd
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Pinot Grigio Wine VinegarAdd
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Alessi CapersAdd
- 6 Vigo Baby Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
Butterfly chicken breasts and then cut in half. Pound down to desired thinness.
Coat chicken with 1 Tbsp flour and drench in egg wash.
Mix salt and pepper together with breadcrumbs on a plate. Coat chicken on both sides so bread crumbs evenly adhere.
Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook thoroughly (3-5 min either side). Reduce heat to medium. Set chicken aside on a plate.
In a separate bowl whisk together lemon juice, chicken broth, and 1 tsp of flour.
Using the same skillet heat a tsp of oil and garlic (one minute). Add whisked broth mixture to skillet and simmer until thickened. Slowly stir in vinegar, wine, capers and artichoke hearts. Once blended, stir in butter.
Add chicken and simmer on low for 2 minutes.
Serve over cooked, al dente pasta with additional sauce spooned over the top, if desired.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.