- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Vigo CouscousAdd
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cups sweet green peas
- 1/2 purple onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbledAdd
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Pine NutsAdd
Bring chicken broth to a boil, stir in couscous and cook according to package directions. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl to cool to room temperature.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir into cooled couscous.
Mix in peas, onion, feta, and parsley. Chill for several hours and then top with pine nuts before serving.