Fra Diavolo Poached Shrimp over Risotto Milanese
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 8oz package Alessi Risotto MilaneseAdd
- 1 24oz jar Alessi Fra Diavolo SauceAdd
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Alessi Sea Salt, to taste
- 1/2 pound seafood (shrimp, scallops, white fish, lobster, etc.)
Cook risotto according to package directions. When 10-12 minutes remain on risotto cooking time, pour Fra Diavolo sauce into a separate heavy bottomed pot and stir in garlic and white wine. Simmer sauce on medium high until it begins to bubble.
Salt seafood, add to sauce and cook about 7-10 minutes, until seafood is no longer transparent. Turn heat off and cover to keep warm.
Fluff cooked risotto with a fork. Spoon risotto onto a plate or shallow bowl and make a small well in risotto. Ladle seafood sauce into well and serve immediately.