Garlic Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Alessi White Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Alessi Avocado Toast Seasoning, to tasteAdd
In a medium saucepan, cover eggs with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover and let stand 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in food processor with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and garlic; pulse until smooth.
Using a pastry bag, pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with avocado slices and Avocado Toast Seasoning. Serve immediately, or chill up to 2 hours.