Granny Smith Apple Ricotta Toasted Crostinis with Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 servings
- 1 baguette
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- Slice baguette into 8 pieces, lay on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Let cool. Top each bread slice with 2 Tbsp. ricotta, add apple slice and drizzle with reduction.