- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 12 ounces mini sweet peppers
- 4 ounces herbed cheese *
- Alessi Balsamic Reduction
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, arrange the peppers on top and bake them in the oven for five minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F then wash and dry the peppers. Slice
each one and half and clean out the seeds.
- Spoon herbed cheese inside of each pepper then drizzle with balsamic reduction. Serve
immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 day prior to serving (without reduction).
* The original recipe calls for goat cheese but I prefer to use dairy-free cheese (such as cashew
or vegan cream cheese) in its place. If you can’t find herbed cheese, you can make your own by
stirring in a few tablespoons of your favorite finely chopped fresh herbs.
Featured on: Making Thyme for Health