- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Alessi Princess SauceAdd
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 ounces bulk Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 8oz. package Alessi Potato Gnocchi
In a medium pot, heat sauce to a slow simmer and add basil, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Continue to simmer while stirring in goat cheese, then turn heat to low to keep warm.
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, add sausage and garlic puree and cook until brown. Add sausage to pasta sauce and mix well.
Prepare gnocchi according to package directions. Serve sauce over cooked gnocchi.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.