- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: serves 8
- 11 ounces goat cheese, room temperature or softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature or softened
- 1/4 cup Alessi Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Pesto
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 package Alessi Potato Gnocchi (16 oz)
In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip together the cream cheese and goat cheese until combined, smooth and fluffy.
Fold in the chopped red peppers (reserving approximately 1 teaspoon for garnish), sun-dried tomatoes and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer dip to a small baking dish or bowl, and use a knife or offset spatula to smooth edge to edge. Create a swirl crevice in the top of the dip.
Spoon the pesto into the prepared swirl, garnish with remaining red pepper, and set aside.
In a medium skillet, add the olive oil and set over medium heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the garlic paste and gnocchi. Toss to coat; saute over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Season with salt.
Serve dip with crispy gnocchi, with additional crackers or breadsticks, if desired.
Featured on: Go Go Go Gourmet