- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 pound Alessi Organic Orecchiette
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/4 cup Alessi White Wine VinegarAdd
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 2 cups cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- 1/3 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbled
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to tasteAdd
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until crispy. Drain on paper towels and let cool completely before crumbling.
In a large bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, vinegar, and ricotta. Add dressing to cooked pasta, bacon crumbles, cantaloupe, basil, scallions, and feta. Season salad with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve cold or at room temperature.