Pasta Sauce Dip with Crispy Parmesan Crisps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 Loaf crispy artisanal bread, sliced
- 1/4 cup Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Alessi Smooth Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Mascarpone (room temperature)
Place bread rounds on a baking sheet and brush the top of each with Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
Briefly heat Alessi Smooth Marinara sauce in a thick bottomed pan and whisk in the gorgonzola and mascarpone until thoroughly blended.
Pour into a bowl and serve with Parmesan crisps.