Pesto Shrimp Pasta
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound Alessi Organic Linguine
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pesto
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Heat remaining olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Stir in garlic puree and cook shrimp until firm and pink, about 5 minutes.
In a small bowl combine pesto and ricotta cheese. Add to pasta and toss to coat, adding more olive oil if pasta becomes too sticky. Top with shrimp before serving.